This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Service Solutions SRL active
View all jobs Process Delegate active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Commercial high school (university / college / BA) or equivalent business education;
- Very good IT-skills (MS Office (especially Word, Excel and Outlook), SAP ERP);
- Ideally experience in the area SD-module in SAP R/3 or any other ERP;
- Intercultural competence, analytical skills, resilience, initiative, teamwork skills, fluency in English;
- Independent, conscientious and structured work;
- Willingness to travel at least once per month;
- Knowledge about social networks (Bosch Connect);
- Track & Release;
- One BBM Process Development;
- HP ALM and BoschLearningSpace.
Your future job location offers you:
Flexible benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities.
BBM Process Development
- Proposes and develops business processes to achieve continuous improvement;
- Evaluates requirements concerning UBK-RM (SAP, Oracle, ...);
- Personally responsible for the assigned BR (Business Requirement) in the complete IT-KANBAN process;
- Maintains risk-management for BR in T&R Develops in line with existing authorization concepts; escalates necessary changes to the appropriate master of IT role;
- Develops Web based trainings, end user documentation (derived from WBT), expert/trainer documentation;
- Develops acceptance/functions test and aligns it with process chain testing in HP ALM;
- Supports the PM in the coordination of the BR development;
- Maintenance of BR in the development supporting tools e.g. T&R, HP ALM.
Process improvement and –standardization
- Supports PM and PO in the realization of new concepts and scenarios;
- Creates the BR and details the standardization of BBM business processes based on respective PM, PCM and PO (process owner) decisions (e. g. Steering committees);
- Supports the PM (process manager) in standardization (limiting # of process variances).
Communication and OCM
- Informs process experts (PD, key user, lead user, PEX) UBK wide (x divisional on plant level) about new developed BR and process changes on a regular base;
- Supports the PM in identifying training needs & provides expertise for training measures in close collaboration with the PM, G42/PI and he qualification network UBK-RM.
- Supports the specification of the requirements within the division in the respective area.