At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at email@example.com.
- Commercial high school (university / college / BA) or equivalent business education;
- Very good IT-skills (MS Office (especially Word, Excel and Outlook), SAP ERP);
- Ideally experience in the area SD-module in SAP R/3 or any other ERP;
- Intercultural competence, analytical skills, resilience, initiative, teamwork skills, fluency in English;
- Independent, conscientious and structured work;
- Willingness to travel at least once per month;
- Knowledge about social networks (Bosch Connect);
- Track & Release;
- One BBM Process Development;
- HP ALM and BoschLearningSpace.
Your future job location offers you:
Flexible benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities.
BBM Process Development
- Proposes and develops business processes to achieve continuous improvement;
- Evaluates requirements concerning UBK-RM (SAP, Oracle, ...);
- Personally responsible for the assigned BR (Business Requirement) in the complete IT-KANBAN process;
- Maintains risk-management for BR in T&R Develops in line with existing authorization concepts; escalates necessary changes to the appropriate master of IT role;
- Develops Web based trainings, end user documentation (derived from WBT), expert/trainer documentation;
- Develops acceptance/functions test and aligns it with process chain testing in HP ALM;
- Supports the PM in the coordination of the BR development;
- Maintenance of BR in the development supporting tools e.g. T&R, HP ALM.
Process improvement and –standardization
- Supports PM and PO in the realization of new concepts and scenarios;
- Creates the BR and details the standardization of BBM business processes based on respective PM, PCM and PO (process owner) decisions (e. g. Steering committees);
- Supports the PM (process manager) in standardization (limiting # of process variances).
Communication and OCM
- Informs process experts (PD, key user, lead user, PEX) UBK wide (x divisional on plant level) about new developed BR and process changes on a regular base;
- Supports the PM in identifying training needs & provides expertise for training measures in close collaboration with the PM, G42/PI and he qualification network UBK-RM.
- Supports the specification of the requirements within the division in the respective area.