Payables Accountant and Controller
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Niko Group Com active.
Vezi toate job-urile Payables Accountant and Controller active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
With an international experience of 20 years, WINBET became shortly the most successful chain of gaming clubs in Eastern and Central Europe. We are present in Bulgaria, Serbia, Croatia, Georgia, Belarus, Tanzania and Romania.Cerinte
· Knowledge of accounts payable;
· Knowledge of general accounting procedures;
· Knowledge of relevant accounting software;
· Proficient in data entry and management
· 1-3 years accounts payable or general accounting experience;
· Organizing and prioritizing;
· Attention to detail and accuracy;
· Communication skills;
· Problem analysis and problem-solving skills;
· Professional integrity;
· Ability to meet deadlines.
· Collect, verify and approve the invoices received from suppliers and the expense reports received from employees;
· Flag and clarify mismatches between documents received and approved budgets;
· Record invoices received into the internal reports, per category of expense, due dates and other criteria;
· Select invoices due for payment and forward them to the financial department for approval;
· Prepare and process electronic transfers and payments;
· Update the internal reports and reconcile the information with the accounting system;
· Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions;
· Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
· Respond to all vendor enquiries regarding finance;
· Prepare accruals reports;
· Assist with month end closing;
· Prepare analysis of accounts and produce monthly reports;
· Provide supporting documentation for audits.
What we offer:
- Very attractive salary;
- Performance-based bonuses;
- Meal tickets;
- Teamwork with young professionals;
- Challenging and dynamic work associated with acquiring new knowledge;
- Opportunities for personal and career development.