Facility Officer | Oregon office
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Deloitte Romania active
View all jobs Facility Officer | Oregon office active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
* University degree, preferably in economics/technical field;
* 2-3 years of experience in a similar position;
* Fluency in English ‑ mandatory;
* Good PC skills ‑Microsoft Office/Excel, admin. applications;
* Very good planning and organization abilities;
* Honest and reliable team player;
* Excellent interpersonal communication;
* Very good result orientation and internal customer orientation.
The job holder provides assistance to ensure the day-to-day smooth coordination and operation of the office infrastructure through administrative support and, at times, overseeing maintenance tasks.
* Act as the main point of contact for all facility related issues;
* Assists with facilities, premises and general office management;
* Day-to-day purchasing, supplier coordination and contracting;
* Prepare office management related analysis and reports, on a request basis;
* Organize and coordinate internal and external events, as requested;
* Update and maintain facility related policies and procedures;
* Organize and run facilities related projects;
* Proactive approach to ensure a high level of internal client support.