Vauban is a great independent Romanian Group with more than 11 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +450 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
Skills and competencies:
• ITIL v3 Foundation ;
• VMware VCP ;
• Microsoft MCP / MCSA / MSCE ;
• Telecoms / ICT / Networking experience ;
• SAN & Fibre Channel knowledge ;
• HP server HW basic knowledge.
• Demonstrable current operation al experience of :
-VMware vCenter and ESXi servers ;
-Data Network infrastructures and architectures and connectivity (LAN/WAN.TCP), including WiFi. ;
-Microsoft Operating systems and applications including ISA, TMG, Exchange and SQL ;
-Thorough understanding and sufficient experience in the following areas : Enterprise architecture, SOA, service bus deployments, cloud application designs ;
-Common business applications such as AV, Patching, WSUS ;
-Demonstrable current knowledge of relevant product offerings such as Mobile Device Management (BlackBerry, Mobile Iron, etc.) and support policies in order to provide technically accurate solutions to issues ;
-The successful candidate must have a good technical background and a flexible nature which will adapt to additional products entering the business portfolio later along the line ;
• Be able to work on own initiative and manage work load ;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ownership for System Level Architecture design for single front door managed customer deployments;
• Contribution of system architecture expertise in NPD process and accountable for system level feasibility of product designs;
• Ensure that the appropriate systems and applications are installed, configured, monitored, managed and maintained in accordance with the Company’s policies and industry best practice;
• Ownership for at least one standard system component such as Identity Management/Access Management, NTP, DNS, Secure Management Access;;
• Comprehensive documentation of all deployed standard system components.
• Interesting salary conditions
• Undetermined period of contract
• Career plan (professional, academic and financial)
• Medical insurance
• Official training's and certifications
• Lunch tickets
• Yearly professional evaluation
• Financial benefits based in the company partnerships
• Professional and friendly working environment.