Inside Sales Representative with French
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider provides integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Find out more about Schneider Electric Romania at www.schneider-electric.ro.
• Education: Technical University degree is preferred;
• Strong verbal and written communication skills;
• Previous inside sales experience is not mandatory but it is considered a plus;
• Fluent in French with a good knowledge of English
• Demonstrate flexibility and an ability to learn quickly;
• Focused, goal oriented, and have a competitive nature;
• Ability to multitask and set priorities;
• Good analytical skills;
• Understand the customers business aspects;
• You come with a qualification in technical vocational training with an interest in sales, or alternatively commercial training with a proven technical reference;
• One of your key advantages is at least two years’ professional experience in sales, sales department or customer service (ideally in a technically-oriented company environment);
• You are a sociable individual with a talent for sales and you enjoy being actively engaged in telephone sales. Thanks to your strong communication skills, service mentality and winning manner, nothing gets you flustered.
• You have a real talent for sales when it comes to taking an active approach to advising customers on the phone about technical products, spare parts, services and service contracts. You will also maintain regular dialog with our existing customers and develop new customer relationships.
• You will keep a firm eye on warranty periods and be proactive in contacting our customers to extend existing service contracts and sign up for new ones.
• You maintain customer, contact and project data in our CRM system.
• You assist in the creation of technical solutions and offers between internal departments, the field personnel and end customers in order to ensure customer satisfaction.
Your passion for technology and your sales talent are in demand when it comes to offering Schneider Electric products and solutions – mainly in the field IT Business – to our Swiss customers. In this varied position you will be responsible for the direct telephone sales of contracts, spare parts and orders for plant and equipment replacement (retrofit) and for processing incoming inquiries from our end customers and business partners.
If you are a good communicator and like building new customer relationships, this is your opportunity to strengthen our team as an employee for the sales department.