Warranty Claims Assessor with Turkish
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Accenture active.
Vezi toate job-urile Warranty Claims Assessor with Turkish active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
• Fluency in Turkish and English;
• Proficient in relevant computer applications (internet Explorer, Outlook usage, Microsoft Office);
• Verbal and written communication skills;
• Listening skills;
• Problem solving and analysis;
• Customer service orientation.
• Warranty Claims Assessors support the dealers of our client (an automotive company) in day by day operations with specific applications;
• Receive and assess warranty claims submitted electronically by the car dealers, according to defined procedures;
• Receive and log in the ticketing system all e-mail/ web/ phone call and ensure proper documentation;
• Research of required information using available resources, user guides and match complaints with known errors and problems;
• Support for the end user in using application functionalities, identification of possible workaround;
• Document verification and customer information in data the capture tool and when needed, transfer claim /ticket to the next level of support, for resolution;
What do you receive in return?
- Work alongside smart people like you within a culture of high performance with a strong sense of togetherness, a relaxed atmosphere and a sense that whatever the problem might be, that anything is possible;
- Continuous learning and exposure to a disruptive business and new challenges;
- Attractive benefits package including: coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension account, life insurance private account, gym subscription or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, online, interactive library subscription;
- Opportunity to practice your Turkish skills with native speakers;
- Access to a global network of knowledge and resources;
- Extensive training through a variety of methods – online, classroom;
- You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise;
- You will be part of a leading-edge technology company and a Global and multicultural team