Reward & Organisational Effectiveness Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vodafone Shared Services Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Reward & Organisational Effectiveness Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Be a member of a fast growing international organization! Vodafone Shared Services Europe is part of the Vodafone Group and operates in two EU countries as a commercial HUB for Vodafone activities all around the world with almost 3000 colleagues.
The Bucharest based center started its operation iNow it serves as a center for excellence in Technology, Customer Service, Fraud, Security Services and Finance hub. Our Technology department is focused on Enterprise Product and Services, Infrastructure Management, Applications Operations and Customer Service Desk.
Using state of the art technologies, we are offering hi-tech solutions to Vodafone clients in 6 European markets.
The Budapest based center started its operation iNow it serves as a Financial, Enterprise, Business Intelligence, HR and Sourcing HUB, continuously focusing on supporting and improving processes in 29 countries and offering solutions to 150+ Vodafone Enterprise Customers.
Join us in Romania and in Hungary and be part of our global team, supporting Vodafone clients around the world.
Your day to day:
Here at Vodafone Shared Services, we’are all about finding, growing and nurturing talent, whether we’re helping to structure an organization, fill a key role, forecast new capabilities, align teams or grow leaders.
As Reward and Operational Effectiveness Specialist, you will be partner to the business, and a trusted advisor, collaborating closely with our specialists to deliver smart solutions to tough organizational, process and people challenges.
Reporting directly to the VSS Europe Reward Manager, you will support the Global reward function to help develop and implement the reward strategy and align to the business objectives.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
- First contact for all reward queries
- Benchmark and advise on best practice and market trends
- Support annual compensation review, annual bonus processes
- Coordinate data for the salary and benefit surveys
- Provide clear and accurate management reporting information
- Support any international mobility processes
- Works with external vendors to develop benefits plans
With these skills you are a great candidate:
- Knowledge of salary inflation and the market drivers
- Prior career history must include work in either HR or Reward environment, preferably where the role focuses on determining appropriate policy and practice
- Experience in delivering to senior stakeholders
- Knowledge of Job sizing methodologies sufficient to be able to make day to day judgements on new positions and engage with stakeholders to review individual issues or group trends
- Proven ability to deliver tools, education and processes necessary to support the consistent application of remuneration
- Confident decision maker who is able to work independently
- Ability to multi-task and to work under pressure to tight deadlines, budgets and targets with accuracy
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- Work from Home – You can have home office 2 days per week
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of and technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you
The future is exciting.