System Engineering Expert
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vodafone Shared Services Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile System Engineering Expert active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Be a member of a fast growing international organization! Vodafone Shared Services Europe is part of the Vodafone Group and operates in two EU countries as a commercial HUB for Vodafone activities all around the world with almost 3000 colleagues.
The Bucharest based center started its operation iNow it serves as a center for excellence in Technology, Customer Service, Fraud, Security Services and Finance hub. Our Technology department is focused on Enterprise Product and Services, Infrastructure Management, Applications Operations and Customer Service Desk.
Using state of the art technologies, we are offering hi-tech solutions to Vodafone clients in 6 European markets.
The Budapest based center started its operation iNow it serves as a Financial, Enterprise, Business Intelligence, HR and Sourcing HUB, continuously focusing on supporting and improving processes in 29 countries and offering solutions to 150+ Vodafone Enterprise Customers.
Join us in Romania and in Hungary and be part of our global team, supporting Vodafone clients around the world.
Your day to day:
Design and plan the implementation of firewall rules as per project specification.
Estimates the runtime for different implementation tasks and acts as an interface between the customer and the corresponding network teams.
Tests the configuration of network interfaces (firewall, router, load balancer) and addresses misconfigurations.
Ensures compliance to connectivity security policies of Group Technology Security and of customer organization.
Drive connectivity implementation through PM function.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
- Accountable for creating Routing Network Design
- Drive network implementation & integration through support functions at global organization level
- Tests and troubleshoots the implementation of different network configurations and communication rules
- Accountable for delivery of Network request specification
- Drives the escalation of pending Remedy requests
With these skills you are a great candidate:
- Experienced level in IP technology and connectivity practices
- General experience with connectivity provider practices
- Good technical background and a flexible nature which will adapt to additional products entering the business portfolio later along the line.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to work on own initiative and manage work load. Customer driven mindset, critical judgement and problem solver focused
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- Work from Home – You can have home office 2 days per week
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of and technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you
The future is exciting.