Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Unilever active.
Vezi toate job-urile Brand Executive active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
On any given day, two billion people use Unilever products to look good, feel good and get more out of life. With more than 400 brands focused on health and wellbeing, no company touches so many people's lives in so many different ways.
Our portfolio ranges from nutritionally balanced foods to indulgent ice creams, affordable soaps, luxurious shampoos and everyday household care products. We produce world-leading brands including Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Axe, Hellmann's and Omo, alongside trusted local names such as Dero and Delikat.
For us, sustainability is integral to how we do business. With 7 billion people on our planet, the earth's resources can be strained. This means sustainable growth is the only acceptable model of growth for our business. The Unilever Sustainable Living Plan sets out to decouple our growth from our environmental impact, while at the same time increasing our positive social impact. We believe that as a business we have a responsibility to our consumers and to the communities in which we have a presence. Around the world we invest in local economies and develop people's skills inside and outside of Unilever.
- Outstanding Microsoft Excel skills with Project Management experience;
- Finance background yet with an openness to acquire marketing, customer marketing skills;
- Openness and flexibility;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Self-Starter with outstanding team player competencies.
- Coordinate allocated activities of market research, product and packaging development, advertising and promotions for the brands.
- Manage allocated aspects of the marketing mix for each brand;
- Coordinate and champion all allocated aspects of approved brand developments;
- Develop and maintain an understanding of competitors and their brands;
- Use market consumer and competitive knowledge to formulate brand strategies, recommend product improvements, etc.
- Monitor brand performance against targets and prepare proposals for corrective action;
- Monitor sales by SKU; update brand histories
- Involve in contacts with agencies, tracking the completion of advertising briefings, packaging briefings, media planning;
- Track support budgets, cost estimates and invoices.