Web Portal Administration
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Service Solutions SRL active
View all jobs Web Portal Administration active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at email@example.com.
- Is an advantage: working experience in IT field (web portals);
- Networking knowledge (USB, Ethernet, WiFi, Bluetooth, SPI) of previous experience in technical customer support position;
- Proficient in DE and EN (B2-C1);
- Smart and structured person;
- Persistent in collecting information;
- Fast understanding of technical problems;
- Problem solving skills;
- Self-motivated and ability to work on own initiative in a pressure environment.
Your future job location offers you:
Flexible benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities.Responsibilities
- Answering inquiries of end-users by clarifying requested information;
- Resolves incidents by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solution;
- New creation of needed User-Accounts;
- Allocation of required application permissions;
- New creation of supplier number( or DUNS number); Numbers for working on customer portals;
- Ensuring Implementation of 4- eyes principle when assigning critical authorizations( Approval by supervisor of the new user );
- Necessary password reset on customer portals;
- Support the user with general questions and problems related to customer portals;
- Regular cleanup of user permissions and- accounts;
- (Support) the conduct of audits.