Web Portal Administration
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Is an advantage: working experience in IT field (web portals);
- Networking knowledge (USB, Ethernet, WiFi, Bluetooth, SPI) of previous experience in technical customer support position;
- Proficient in DE and EN (B2-C1);
- Smart and structured person;
- Persistent in collecting information;
- Fast understanding of technical problems;
- Problem solving skills;
- Self-motivated and ability to work on own initiative in a pressure environment.
Your future job location offers you:
Flexible benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities.Responsibilities
- Answering inquiries of end-users by clarifying requested information;
- Resolves incidents by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solution;
- New creation of needed User-Accounts;
- Allocation of required application permissions;
- New creation of supplier number( or DUNS number); Numbers for working on customer portals;
- Ensuring Implementation of 4- eyes principle when assigning critical authorizations( Approval by supervisor of the new user );
- Necessary password reset on customer portals;
- Support the user with general questions and problems related to customer portals;
- Regular cleanup of user permissions and- accounts;
- (Support) the conduct of audits.