This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Nielsen active
View all jobs Procesare date active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Quality Control active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
As a leader in marketing and media information, Nielsen is one of the most trusted sources of business intelligence for the world's top brands. The work we do makes a significant difference to how businesses and brands perform in markets around the world. At Nielsen we all share a commitment to our core values of being useful, open and connected in how we work — with each other, our partners, and our clients.Requirements
- Education – University degree – preferable;
- Ability to define and refine processes to ensure continual improvement in quality and productivity;
- High energy and taking care of details;
- Excellent written and verbal communication, strong interpersonal skills;
- Good level of English is a must;
- 1 year experience in working in marketing is a plus;
- High energy and taking care of details.
You will be part of our Operations team who is in charge of the full data processing cycle - starting with receiving data from retail shops, processing it within our internal data management system, to making it ready for delivery.
Your responsibilities will include:
- data checks within the internal system, to ensure data quality;
- on-time delivery of processed data;
- consulting with your colleagues and supervisor on all situations that can appear during data processing;
- understanding and complying with Nielsen quality standards;
- continuous focus on opportunities to improve data quality and speed of delivery