As a leader in marketing and media information, Nielsen is one of the most trusted sources of business intelligence for the world's top brands. The work we do makes a significant difference to how businesses and brands perform in markets around the world. At Nielsen we all share a commitment to our core values of being useful, open and connected in how we work — with each other, our partners, and our clients.Requirements
- Education – University degree – preferable;
- Ability to define and refine processes to ensure continual improvement in quality and productivity;
- High energy and taking care of details;
- Excellent written and verbal communication, strong interpersonal skills;
- Good level of English is a must;
- 1 year experience in working in marketing is a plus;
- High energy and taking care of details.
You will be part of our Operations team who is in charge of the full data processing cycle - starting with receiving data from retail shops, processing it within our internal data management system, to making it ready for delivery.
Your responsibilities will include:
- data checks within the internal system, to ensure data quality;
- on-time delivery of processed data;
- consulting with your colleagues and supervisor on all situations that can appear during data processing;
- understanding and complying with Nielsen quality standards;
- continuous focus on opportunities to improve data quality and speed of delivery