Task Force Test System Engineer (All Experience Levels) - Testing, Validation & Endurance Department
Is responsible for the analysis of the problem reported by factories and costumers.
Participate in 8D analysis.
Makes synthesis of the reported problem.
Propose robust, reliable and industrial solutions and/or tests to solve the reported problem.
Keeps in touch frequently with the experts from the Group.
Visits the customers whenever is necessary.
When a problem does not have a standard solution, or standardized procedure for settlement of the issue, it is needed to find a new solution and standardizes it.
Respects the delivery time of the projects.
Report of activity to the R&D Director.
Level of training / experience:
Academic training (Licentiate + Master) by electrotechnical engineer and industrial computer engineer, electronics and coding skills C. 5 years experience in testing mobile machinery.
=> ideal: at least 5y, mandatory: at least 2y
Skills and abilities
• Advanced English / French knowledge
• General electronics
• AC Motors (Alternative Current)
• In-depth knowledge of electrical signals
• CAN knowledge
• Intermediate C language, able to read and understand a code
• Formulation of technical reports
• The ability to analyze and report very important because they represent the central activity
• The ability to analyze and define electrical functions
• Ability to work in a team
• Increased reactivity
• Availability for continuous learning
• Increased attention
• Increased adaptability