Integration Design Engineer (All Experience Levels) - R&D Department
Perform structural calculations or orders for Life-Series projects (modification request), develop structural sizing standards and participate in global validation plans in accordance with established objectives.
Level of training / experience:
Academic Training (Licentiate + Master) Mechanical Engineering Engineer. 5 years experience in the design of mobile machines.
=> ideal: at least 5y, mandatory: at least 2y
Knowledge in: (It is an advantage)
Skills and abilities:
• Knowledge of the welding process and implementation constraints
• Modeling the operation of a set / ss together
• Knowledge of functional analysis
• Knowledge of the technical drawing
• Know the Office package
• Knowledge of computing and simulation software (ANSYS) and business software in place
• Analytical capacity
• Team spirit
• Ability to question existing facts