Integration Design Engineer (All Experience Levels) - R&D Department
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Haulotte Arges active
View all jobs Integration Design Engineer (All Experience Levels) - R&D Department active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Production active on Hipo.ro
Perform structural calculations or orders for Life-Series projects (modification request), develop structural sizing standards and participate in global validation plans in accordance with established objectives.
Level of training / experience:
Academic Training (Licentiate + Master) Mechanical Engineering Engineer. 5 years experience in the design of mobile machines.
=> ideal: at least 5y, mandatory: at least 2y
Knowledge in: (It is an advantage)
Skills and abilities:
• Knowledge of the welding process and implementation constraints
• Modeling the operation of a set / ss together
• Knowledge of functional analysis
• Knowledge of the technical drawing
• Know the Office package
• Knowledge of computing and simulation software (ANSYS) and business software in place
• Analytical capacity
• Team spirit
• Ability to question existing facts