IT Security Integrity Professional
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE) active.
Vezi toate job-urile IT Security Integrity Professional active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
|Angajator:||IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE)|
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE) was established in 2012 by joining several centers in Europe. The Delivery Center is part of a global network of 80 similar centers and uses the best IBM methods of work, global processes and techniques. The center has achieved CMMI Level 5 (Capability Maturity Model Integration) and its mission is to provide customers with software solution customized to their global business needs.Cerinte
● Basic Understanding of IT Security Policies, IT Security Standards, IT Security Procedures and regulations, guidelines
● Basic Knowledge of OSes at administrative level (Linux, Windows, Aix)
● Knowledge in programming languages area or scripting is a plus
● Knowledge of deploying and operating Security Products that perform Automated Patching, Vulnerability Management and Scans, Security Information and Event Management, Antivirus Management, digital forensics tools is considered a plus.
● Attention to detail, analytical abilities and the ability to recognize trends in data
● Communication skills and ability to work collaboratively within a team environment or alone.
● Creativity and patience, logic and objectivity, an inquisitive nature
● Methodical and well-organized approach to work
● Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
● Ability to write and improve technical procedures is a plus.
Nice to have:
● Administrative Basic knowledge of MWs like DB2, Apache Web Server, WebSphere Application Server
● Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), former cybersecurity experience, network engineering
• Ensures compliance with IBM and ISO IT Security Policies and Standards (ITCS104, CSP, ITSS, ISO 27001, etc.)
• Assessing potential security threats, vulnerabilities and risks
• Performs key management functions for a complex environment:
Patch Management, Vulnerability Management, Monitoring, Security OS & MW, Logging, Health Checks, User ID Management
• Deploys, configures, maintains Software IT Security Components
• Monitors system activity and integrity, protection levels, and security related events
• Conducts security tests as required
• Prepare technical reports