Electrical Design Engineer (All Experience Levels) - R&D Department
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Haulotte Arges active
View all jobs Electrical Design Engineer (All Experience Levels) - R&D Department active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Production active on Hipo.ro
Electrician Responsible in the field: Embedded Electricity Applied in T.P.
Member of the Systems Division, designs and integrates electrical systems across the entire range of machines.
Key job assignments:
- Definition of technical specifications of functions and components.
- Performing sizing of functions and components.
- Creating electrical architectures and machine systems.
- Making electrical plans.
- 3D implementation of electrical components.
- 3D route setting for electrical cable installation.
- Elaboration of the plans and technical specifications of the electrical subassemblies in agreement with the supplier (s).
Level of training / experience:
Academic training (Licentiate + Master) by electrotechnical engineer and industrial computer engineer, electronics and coding skills C. 5 years experience in designing mobile machinery.
=> ideal: at least 5y, mandatory: at least 2y
Knowledge in: (It is an advantage)
• SolidWorks (2D/3D software)
• SEE ELECTRICAL
• Connectic Deutsch
Skills and abilities:
• Advanced English / French knowledge
• Define the technical specifications of the functions and components of the machines
• Basic knowledge about electrical componants (e.i :sensors /switchs /relais / ...)
• Making electrical diagrams
• Elaboration of the plans and technical specifications of the electrical subassemblies in agreement with the supplier (s)
• Making beam/harness plans
• Technical knowledge search, improve, know how
• Ability to work in a team