Electrical Design Engineer (All Experience Levels) - R&D Department
Electrician Responsible in the field: Embedded Electricity Applied in T.P.
Member of the Systems Division, designs and integrates electrical systems across the entire range of machines.
Key job assignments:
- Definition of technical specifications of functions and components.
- Performing sizing of functions and components.
- Creating electrical architectures and machine systems.
- Making electrical plans.
- 3D implementation of electrical components.
- 3D route setting for electrical cable installation.
- Elaboration of the plans and technical specifications of the electrical subassemblies in agreement with the supplier (s).
Level of training / experience:
Academic training (Licentiate + Master) by electrotechnical engineer and industrial computer engineer, electronics and coding skills C. 5 years experience in designing mobile machinery.
=> ideal: at least 5y, mandatory: at least 2y
Knowledge in: (It is an advantage)
• SolidWorks (2D/3D software)
• SEE ELECTRICAL
• Connectic Deutsch
Skills and abilities:
• Advanced English / French knowledge
• Define the technical specifications of the functions and components of the machines
• Basic knowledge about electrical componants (e.i :sensors /switchs /relais / ...)
• Making electrical diagrams
• Elaboration of the plans and technical specifications of the electrical subassemblies in agreement with the supplier (s)
• Making beam/harness plans
• Technical knowledge search, improve, know how
• Ability to work in a team