Hydraulic Design Engineer (All Experience Levels) - R&D Department
Key job assignments:
• Designs hydraulic architectures for mobile machinery / equipment.
• Scales the hydraulic circuit assembly.
• Elaboration of specifications and technical specifications.
• Construction of validation programs for hydraulic components.
• Formulation of design and validation standards
• Member of a project team responsible for producing deliverables with Quality, Costs, and Deadline objectives.
• In connection with the Procurement Department, participate in the integration of new components and suppliers.
• Keeping track of hydraulic developments over the production run of the product series
Level of training / experience:
Academic training (licentiate + Master) of hydraulic specialist engineer with knowledge of the thermal integration of the engine in the environment. 5 years experience in the design of mobile machines.
=> ideal: at least 5y, mandatory: at least 2y
• SolidWorks (2D / 3D drawing)
Skills and abilities:
• Advanced English / French knowledge
• Ability to work in a team
• Analytical Capacity
• Ability to question existing facts
• Passion for the field of technology
• Good relationship skills
• Increased reactivity
• Availability for continuous learning