LSEG Technology works with its customers to build innovative, scalable solutions including brokering, clearing, exchange, data and surveillance. The financial infrastructure marketplace changes at a rapid pace and we strive to always remain competitive, adapt to change and drive innovation to support future growth.
QA Analysts are experienced software testing specialists working in scrum teams with developers to make sure that no bugs escape to user acceptance testing or production environments.
Over time, the effectiveness of the individual will be measured by:
• The number of functional defects leaked to UAT and / or Production.
• On time completion of functional testing.
Key responsabilities for this role are to:
- Study requirement specifications and raise clarifications to business analysts and customers.
- Create, maintain and update test scenarios and test cases based on the requirement specifications.
- Create, maintain and update automated test scripts based on the test cases.
- Execute and report results of automated and manual tests.
- Troubleshoot issues in automated test scripts.
- Report issues and anomalies in the system in the issue tracking system
- Provide daily, weekly status updates to leads and managers
To be successful in this role, we would like you to have proven experience or an appetite for the following:
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Quality Assurance Analyst
- Working on Linux / UNIX environment
- Working in Agile SCRUM methodology
- JUnit and/or Cucumber
- High attention to details and strong communication skills
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
We are looking for intellectually curious people, interested in the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you a forward thinker and problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast forward your career.
We believe in remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
- Pillar 3 Supplemental Pension
- 25 days’ holiday a year
- Private medical insurance
- Group life insurance policy
- Meal vouchers
People are at the heart of what we do and drive the success of our business. Our colleagues thrive personally and professionally through our shared values of Integrity, Partnership, Innovation and Excellence are at the core of our culture. We embrace diversity and actively seek to attract people with unique backgrounds and perspectives. We are always looking at ways to become more agile so we meet the needs of our teams and customers. We believe that an inclusive collaborative workplace is pivotal to our success and supports the potential and growth of all colleagues at LSEG.
A career with London Stock Exchange Group offers you the opportunity to be at the centre of the financial community. As well as competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits, we maximise each employee’s potential through personal development plans, training, coaching and mentoring.