Front Desk Officer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile GfK Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Front Desk Officer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Administratie - Stiinte politice active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Secretariat - Administrativ active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Vanzari active pe Hipo.ro
Our world is changing fast. Consumers, users, and buyers are calling the shots. New things become possible every second. And more complicated, too. Our clients are businesses around the globe. To make the best possible decisions every day, they need to really know what is going on, now and in the future. We don't have a crystal ball, either. But we love data and science and we understand how to connect the two. We care about attention to detail and accuracy. We are digital engineers who build world-class research, powered by high technology. Because people who know best lead the way.
This is why GfK means Growth from Knowledge.
Lumea noastră se schimbă repede. Consumatorii, utilizatorii și cumpărătorii folosesc tot ceea ce este nou pe piata. Lucrurile noi devin posibile în fiecare secundă si fiecare secunda devine mai complicată.
Clienții noștri sunt companii din întreaga lume si pentru a lua cele mai bune decizii în fiecare zi trebuie să știe cu adevărat ce se întâmplă, acum și în viitor. Nu avem o bol de cristal dar ne plac datele și știința și înțelegem cum sa facem legatura intre cele doua. Ne pasă de atenția acordată detaliilor și preciziei. Suntem ingineri digitali care construiesc cercetări de nivel mondial, bazate pe tehnologii de vârf.
GfK înseamnă Growth from Knowledge / crestere prin cunoastere, iar noi, oamenii din GfK, ajutam clientii sa se dezvolte.
Purpose of the Role
• Responsible for providing administrative support in order to ensure smooth functioning of the office in an effective and efficient manner
• Professional interaction with a wide range of stakeholders coming into the offices on a daily basis.
• Maintain a professional and high quality service oriented environment at all times
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, with all levels of employees
• Ability to develop and maintain positive relationships at all levels of the organization, while also advocating for an issue, and/or providing constructive feedback
• Strong drive to get things done (proactively)
• Excellent time management and prioritization.
• Manage multiple conflicting priorities
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Fluent in English
• Able to work under pressure to demanding time pressures and to meet deadlines
• Able to work under own initiative and as part of a team
• Able to understand and adapt to cultural sensitiveness
You’ll have to….
• Manage incoming calls
• Provide reception services to guests, clients; informs relevant team members about guests’ arrivals
• Professional interaction with a wide range of stakeholders coming into the offices on a daily basis
• Organize and co-ordinate company events, meetings
• Manage and coordinate travel and hotel arrangements for employees and external stakeholders
• Receives and distributes faxes, mail, other documents to the company,
• Check and assign to each expedition on the invoice border a study code from AWB
• Make packages to be delivered by the courier
• Maintains the condition of the office such as arranging for necessary repairs,
• Manage regular cleaning services and related vendors
• Organizing the office supplies of stationery, equipment’s, grocery, etc.