Purchasing Analyst Temporary( 2 years)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Tenneco active.
Vezi toate job-urile Purchasing Analyst Temporary( 2 years) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Vanzari active pe Hipo.ro
Tenneco Inc., a $17 billion global manufacturing company, is pioneering global ideas for cleaner air, and smoother, quieter and safer transportation. We're one of the world’s leading designers, manufacturers and distributors of Ride Performance, Aftermarket, Powertrain and Clean Air products and technology solutions for diversified markets, including light vehicle, commercial truck, off-highway equipment and the aftermarket.
Tenneco is present in Romania with the Global Shared Services Center in Bucharest and also with the Federal Mogul Braking products plant in Ploiesti, Prahova.
• Bachelors Degree in Business / Materials Management or Logistics / Information Technology / other related field required.
• Must have systems experience as well as experience with the procurement processes.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, SAP, and SharePoint is required
• Vendor Master experience is helpful.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Demonstrated proficiency in English, both written and verbal.
• Integral team member supporting global procedures and processes .
• Process Improvements and yearly review of purchasing procedures.
• Administrator of functional area tools including: SharePoint and Ivalua.
• Supporting corporate training program by both creating and presenting training material.
• Monitoring company vendors by working with the Customs department.
• Assist in gathering information for high level requests.