API Tech Lead
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Brainspotting active.
Vezi toate job-urile API Tech Lead active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
Our client is a world leader in transactional solutions for companies, employees and merchants. Solutions are delivered via mobile, online platform, card or paper voucher in 45 countries. Our client's offer is built around three business lines:
- Employee benefits (i.e. Ticket Restaurant)
- Fleet and mobility solutions
- Complementary solutions for companies and public authorities
In a context of digital transformation, our client is committed to expand the communication channel to interact with its different stakeholders through CRM, mobile app or even by integrating its solutions into partner such as Deliveroo or UberEats.
To do so, our client created a team in charge of providing high level API to offer consistent experience across all these systems.
In order to achieve this strong ambition, our client is looking for developers to join the IT department in Bucharest, Romania.
The team the candidate will integrate is an extension of our client headquarters API team. He/she will participate in the design, development, roll-out and support of worldwide APIs that will be used every day by millions of people.
As a tech leader, the candidate will be the link between the team members located in Bucharest and the headquarters ones. will collaborate with:
- IT and business teams in charge of applications that are consuming our APIs, mostly front-end applications such as website or mobile Apps
- IT and business teams in charge of Back-ends in order to defined / to understand with them which information they have to expose
- IT security team that will review regularly that development do not present security issues
- IT operation team, that are running their development in production and need some information to properly react whenever an issue occurs.
The candidate will be responsible of:
- Quality of deliveries,
- Workload forecasting and planning,
- Developers training
- Software craftsmanship skills,
- Experience on Java,
- 4+ experience on RESTful APIs design and implementation,
- Knowledge of OpenAPI (Swagger),
- UML, Maven and Unit tests,
- English fluent,
- Good communication skills, listening & understanding, flexibility & teamwork
Nice to haves:
- experience with MuleSoft technology
- Oauth 2.0,
- GIT and GIT flow methods,
- Azure DevOps