Suntem compania de resurse umane care identifică, integrează și administrează eficient personalul de care au nevoie clienții români și internaționali. La noi vei găsi nu doar oportunități de muncă, ci și susținerea morală de care poate mai ai nevoie pentru a prinde curaj. Vom fi lângă tine în timpul interviului cu angajatorul și vom păstra o comunicare transparentă pe toată durata procesului de recrutare.
Nu uita: Jobul ideal este locul de întâlnire al candidaților și companiilor care se potrivesc, iar noi știm să creăm astfel de locuri de întâlnire.
We are recruiting a Fraud Analyst for one of our clients, company providing customer services, software and game development support for the gaming industry.
Ideal Candidate will have:
- Knowledge of tools to detect document manipulation and strong analytic skills.
- Problem-solving mind-set and great attention to detail
- Natural ability to identify patterns and trends and convert them into preventive measures
- A persuasive character, with the necessary skills to overcome any resistance to proposals
- Capability to work in a fast, ever-changing environment, while juggling multiple tasks
- Able to maintain cooperative relationships within the team, other departments and external providers
decision-making skills with the ability to process information quickly to facilitate fully informed outcomes
- 2+ years of experience in a similar Risk & Compliance role, preferably within the gaming industry
- Understanding of AML processes and requirements
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Very good communication skills
- Constantly monitor transactions and conduct the fraud detection processes;
- Manage the operational Risk team, monitor workload and re-allocate tasks as necessary to meet the department’s needs; assess performance within the team to identify high and low performance, taking necessary action when required;
- Propose new ideas to improve tools and processes linked to regulatory, risk and licensing requirements and address any irregularities.
- On a recurring basis, review current procedures and tasks to identify which can be improved, added to or removed where applicable, always bearing in mind business needs and applicable regulatory requirements;
- Ensure detailed and prompt investigation of all AML and escalated Fraud cases, ensuring that logical and justified decisions are made, documented and communicated to all relevant stakeholders;
- Train and educate the employees and collaborate with other stakeholders in improving general AML/Risk compliance awareness and fundamentals of Fraud mitigation;
- Ensure that the business is operationally aligned with the requirements set by the various regulatory bodies as well as applicable laws with respect to AML/CFT;
- Make sure that that newly implemented regulatory, licensing or legal amendments impacting the business are transposed into operational practices, procedures and or policies and ensuring these are effectively communicated to relevant stakeholders throughout the business;
- Great salary package
- Competitive benefit package
- Trainings outside Bucharest