Junior Key Account Manager
- Excellent communication skills, dynamic, client-oriented personality; previous experience in Sales and Entertainment Industry will be an advantage;
- Relevant university or college degree;
- Experience in B2C and B2B with proven sales records;
- Advanced level knowledge of MS Office;
- Fluent in English, both in written and spoken(business English);
- Bachelor degree in Commerce or Economics;
- Helpful, kind, empathetic personality;
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, presentation and communication skills;
- Manage assigned corporate accounts;
- Actively search and identify new business opportunities;
- Manage different databases and monthly reporting;
- Develop company sales strategy and sales action plans related to corporate contracts;
- Promote the company's products, brands and services in Romania.
What's in it for you:
- Great company and with a talented sales & supporting team.
- Excellent compensation—base salary plus commission.
- Great benefits.
Job location: Otopeni City