HR Analyst with German
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
- Education: Bachelor Degree will represent an asset to the role
- Foreign languages: English and German – at a proficient level
- Working experience: 0-1 years relevant experience
- Excellent customer management and interpersonal skills
- Good analytical skills and attention to details
As an HR Analyst, you will have to manage various incoming HR service requests from Managers, Employees and HR Business Partners in our European business operations. This involves updating records, creating documents and escalating non-standard requests to specialist teams for action.
- HR Service Request Handling: you will action as many incoming service requests as possible to meet the business needs and ensure that the SSO meets its Service Level Agreements.
- Actions will include an end to end generalist service to secure authorizations, address issues, create employee documentation, support in recruiting, training administration, update systems and maintain employee files.
- Run reports on request for customers and other HR Operations Center stakeholders and also support customer queries
- Project Activities: participate in projects to develop processes, systems and standards to continuously improve service delivery.