Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile KPMG Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior Accountant active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
When you choose KPMG as the place to build your career in tax, you choose to inspire confidence and empower the change around you. KPMG ’s vision is to recruit extraordinary people and build extraordinary professionals. We are currently seeking a Senior Accountant to join us in our office in Bucharest.
- Qualifications : CECCAR member, ACCA would be a plus;
- English and Excell skills – intermediate to advanced;
- Advanced knowledge on the use of accounting software – Navision or other ERP would be a plus;
- Experience of minimum 5 years in accounting and tax compliance outsourcing;
- Strong analytical and accounting skills, problem solving skills, attention to details;
- Must be able to effectively handle multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline driven environment.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team and take on new tasks with high level of difficulty.
- The individual will be expected to work with minimal up-front guidance and take ownership of his / her work product. The individual will work closely with the Assistant Manager, Manager , Director or Partner.
- Performing full accounting exercises.
- Assuring that all records, transactions, reports and documentation are compliant with Romanian regulations.
- Preparing tax and related returns, as well as accurate and timely calculations, submissions and settlements of liabilities to the state budget according to tax regulations (VAT, Corporate Income Tax, WHT)
- Offering support during yearly audits
- Taking responsibility for cash disbursements, expense recording and petty cash reconciliation in accordance with Romanian accounting & fiscal regulations
- Analyzing, checking and preparing accounting records for the above mentioned transactions
- Coaching junior accountants in developing their professional competency
- Attractive rewards and flexible working arrangements (short Friday, work from home, etc.)
- Continuous feedback from the people you work with, professional coaching and mentoring with any of the leaders in the firm
- At least one international tax technical training per year, many soft skills development programs and support in obtaining the professional certification (CCF and/or ADIT)
- Challenging projects, our involvement ranging from setting up the companies up to restructuring the business to fit the current needs. Plus everything in between.
- Unique perks like sport and massage in the office, social breakfasts with the partners and many more.