Back Office Customer Support with French - Part Time
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider provides integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Find out more about Schneider Electric Romania at www.schneider-electric.ro.
• Education: Associate’s Degree requested, Bachelor’s Degree preferred;
• Fluent in English and French;
• Previous experience in customer support and administration/order management is desirable;
• Ability to multitask;
• PC skills (Microsoft, Windows, ERPs);
• Basic aptitude for learning technical concepts essential;
• Excellent interpersonal, communications and time management skills;
• Ability to work on own initiative, but also as part of a team;
• Strong verbal and written communication skills are required;
• Flexible and having the ability to learn quickly;
• Previous CRM experience is an advantage.
• Provide first level general support pre-sales and post-sales, mail and electronic to customers and partners or assure a proper escalation to the first level technical support: price & availability, order entry, quotations support on on-line self-service tools, product return (RMA); order management, invoice, deliveries;
• Responsible for answering e-mails, web based tickets and prioritizing customer’s support needs;
• Order Management: enter, change, manage requests related to orders in cooperation with country representatives;
• Provide support to the customers for commercial, technical and logistic returns product;
• Provide support to the customers for solving the logistic and commercial complaints;
• Complete documentation and follow up on all commitments and customer details;
• Generate and send Customer Order Acknowledgement;
• Escalate Order Issues;
• Validates and calculates pricing using system tools;
• Organizes and sets priority of their assigned order entry workload for efficient execution;
• Provide support for proactive information communication and data gathering;
• Ongoing proactive research and learning about new products, technologies and applications;
• Participate in the interaction centre’s continuous improvement process;
• Acts as back-up for the colleagues when they are not in the office and/or for the colleagues who offer support for different entities;
• Follow-up on open customer queries in order to close the request in the shortest possible time;
• Establish a strong and professional relationship with assigned customers while assisting the relevant sales team to increase revenue and market share;