Marketing Engagement Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs LSEG Romania active
View all jobs Marketing Engagement Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Advertising active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Public Relations active on Hipo.ro
London Stock Exchange Group is a global markets infrastructure business, sitting at the heart of the world’s financial community. We provide valuable services for a wide range of customers, focusing on Intellectual Property, Risk and Balance Sheet Management and Capital Formation.
• Degree in Marketing/Communications or an otherwise suitable field from a recognized university;
• Excellent communication skills in spoken and written English;
• A background in marketing, preferably with experience in event management (minimum of 2 years);
• Graphic Design skills will be an added advantage;
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced and highly entrepreneurial environment;
• Healthy sense of urgency: results-oriented and able to work independently to deliver on goals;
• High level of commercial awareness;
• Collaborative approach with colleagues and a willingness to pitch in on projects;
• Comfortable working in a global organization.
• Coordination of external branding activities, in line with the brand plan;
• Planning, coordinating and executing all customer facing events, including (but not limited to) customer events, product launches, press conferences, and partner events;
• Working with internal partners to plan, coordinate and execute internal events, including (but not limited to) staff engagement activities, townhall meetings, and internal presentations;
• Marketing and events vendor management in line with Group standards;
• Monitoring the delivery of marketing activities against assigned budgets;
• Coordinating all aspects of sponsorship engagements with the local Charity Committee;
• Upholding standards in producing promotional material and other merchandise, relevant to all internal and external communication needs; ensuring alignment with Group branding;
• Handling local internal communication topics – coordinating with Group Internal Comms;
• Managing social media presence on the Romanian market, in line with the strategy agreed with Group Communication experts;
• Monitoring and reporting on the performance of marketing campaigns and initiatives, using appropriate analytics;
• Developing and managing a local recruitment marketing plan for the year in collaboration with the Talent Acquisition (TA) team; including through social media, content marketing digital channels, printed materials, email marketing, recruiting events and job descriptions;
• Acting as single point of contact for TA teams when determining appropriate use of media;
• Supporting the upskilling of recruiters in developing engaging and informative position adverts that supports candidates in deciding on the role and organization;
• Monitoring and measuring the success of our brand presence and campaigns to ensure we are optimizing the best performing solutions and capturing the highest return on investment; creating and reporting on clear metrics for relevant channels.
We are looking for intellectually curious people, interested in the bigger picture of how the technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you are a forward thinker and problem solver, this is the place to be.
We maximise each employee’s potential through personal development through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe in remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
• Pillar 3 Supplemental Pension
• 25 days’ holiday a year
• Private medical insurance
• Group life insurance policy
• Meal vouchers