Functional Safety & Quality Engineer for SW development – Timisoara
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Elektrobit Automotive Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Functional Safety & Quality Engineer for SW development – Timisoara active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Elektrobit (EB) is an award-winning and visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software solutions and services for the automotive industry. A leader in automotive software with 30 years serving the industry, EB‘s software powers over 90 million vehicles and offers flexible, innovative solutions for connected car infrastructure, human machine interface (HMI) technologies, navigation, driver assistance, electronic control units (ECUs), and software engineering services. EB is a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental.
Elektrobit (EB) is one of the leading company developing AUTOSAR solutions for all the car manufactures. In the context of the new challenges of the automotive industry: autonomous driving, mobility and connectivity, the assurance of safety and quality standards is a priority for our software products.
• Contribute to the Safety plan
• Define safety objectives and criteria of the project, implement, monitor safety activities
• Qualify tools
• Responsible for continuous reporting the quality status in projects, for all quality relevant issues, and for the assurance of lessons learned in projects.
• Responsible to measure and analyze the development Key Performance Indicators.
• Together with Quality Manager ensure that the necessary quality and safety measures for the project are identified and noted with respect to all requirements. In case of deviations makes sure that appropriate corrective actions are taken.
• Actively involved in the automatization/optimization of the quality assurance by providing requirements or implementing the tools that support this.
• Ambassador of the standard process in the projects by coaching the team members and providing ideas for improvements.
• Escalate quality issues.
• University degree in Computer Sciences, Informatics, Electronics, Telecommunications or similar
• Experienced in software development and quality assurance
• Knowledge and experience with quality standards (. SPICE, ISO:9001, ISO:26262 )
• Experience in the application of safety analysis methods is a plus
• Training or experience with software verification and/or validation methods is a plus
• Understanding of embedded systems;
• Basic knowledge about customer quality requirements
• Highly motivated to take over the initiative and responsibility
• Good writing, reading and speaking English skills;
• Good communication skills and team player;
• Career opportunities corresponding to your professional success
• The possibility to develop advanced technology and to transform it into enriching end user experiences
• An international and multicultural working environment in a prestigious company
• A motivating and engaging work environment
• Being part of a young, dynamic and motivated team
• Trainings organized in our locations in Germany to familiarize you with EB software products and tools
• We offer our employees the opportunity to take advantage of further education, through our own academy or external trainings, that help our employees to find the right Work-Life-Balance for themselves
• Flexible work time
• Premium insurance to medical services
• 13th salary and loyalty bonus
• EB Way of working and Way of life
Elektrobit is working today on the car of tomorrow. Be part of our exceptional company !