SPLUNK SUPPORT ENGINEER
Vauban is a great independent Romanian Group with more than 11 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +450 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
• Splunk technology understanding: Implementation, configuration, support, optimization
• Good knowledge of network perimeter security technologies such as: firewalls, proxy servers, IDS/IPS
• understanding of Security Event Management – both from a technology/tool as well as process perspective
• Splunk Certifications highly preferred
• Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other relevant technical discipline
- Deploying, configuring, and managing Splunk projects in medium to large enterprises.
- Will be responsible for the day-to-day maintenance and operations of the Splunk tool and the development of user content (e.g. rules, reports, and basic connector configuration).
- Administering Splunk and Splunk App for Enterprise Security (ES) log management and SIEM solutions.
- Providing support of Splunk, configuration and maintenance
- Troubleshoot Splunk server and agent problems and issues
- Assist internal users of Splunk in designing and maintaining production-quality dashboards
- Monitor the agent and server infrastructure for capacity planning and optimization
- Support Splunk on Unix, Linux and Windows-based platforms
- Integrating Splunk with a wide variety of legacy data sources that use various protocols