Incoming Inspection Technician
You might be surprised how many different products are developed by Bosch Romania. So why not explore what we do, where we do it and how life is at Bosch?
What distinguishes you?
- Basic quality methods knowledge
- Experience on computer programs such as SAP, Microsoft Office, etc and working with office equipment like scanners, fax machine, copiers etc.
- English level as an independent user level.
- Self motivated with ability to work individually as well as in a team.
- Bachelor Degree in engineering: electronics and/or mechanics.
- Technical experience with mechanical, electro-mechanical (PCB) and/or electronic components.
- Experience with test and measurements equipment such as X-RAY, calliper, micro-meter,measuring microscope, 3D-machine, 2D-measurement equipment etc.
- Knowledge of measurement methods and capabilities
What is your contribution to something big?
- Responsible for conducting incoming inspection tasks for mechanical, electro-mechanical (PCB)and electronic components
- Maintaining inspection plans in SAP system
- Set up standardized test equipment.
- Control dimensions and perform measurements.
- Execute tests at different component-level following specifications.
- Take decision in the event of borderline cases, if needed together with supervisor.