Internal Customer Master Data - BPMD specialist
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bachelor or comparable degree (e.g. Business Administration, Financial Accounting);
- SAP experience in customer master area;
- Knowledge about Bosch IT-Architecture and SAP landscape- nice to have;
- Accounting background with SAP knowledge;
- Fluent in speaking/writing in English;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Analytical skills and logical approach;
- Willingness to take responsibility, independent working;
- Good communication skills;
- Willing to travel.
Your future job location offers you:
Flexible benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities.
- Maintain business partner and customer master data on BPMD (Bosch Partner Master Data) platform (priority: Internal Bosch Entity as business partner);
- Support different work streams in BPMD in the area of internal customer master data as assigned by GPO:
- Attend the requirement discussion;
- Support data migration (duplicate check, data cleansing, prepare migrated data with project
and hand over migration data to CI);
- Support user acceptance test;
- Support online business;
- Coordinate the maintenance activities with the current PMD operative team and as well with external customer master data team;
- Write desktop procedure for the maintenance process on BPMD.