QA Engineer - Web (Bitdefender Central)
Bitdefender is a global security technology company that provides cutting edge end-to-end cyber security solutions and advanced threat protection to more than 500 million users in more than 150 countries.nSince 2001, Bitdefender has consistently produced award-winning business and consumer security technology, and is a provider of choice in both hybrid infrastructure security and endpoint protection. Through R&D, alliances and partnerships, Bitdefender is trusted to be ahead and deliver robust security you can rely on. More information is available at http://www.bitdefender.com/Requirements
Ideally you should:
• have a strong logical and algorithmic thinking
• have 2+ years of as a QA engineer in Web projects
• have good critical thinking and capacity for analysis – testing starts from the first requirements document up
• have a very good attention to details and be meticulous
• be able to approach the testing process in an organized and disciplined manner
• have experience with Agile development environments
• have the ability to work independently
It would be a plus to:
- have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- have scripting experience in any scripting language
- have ISTQB foundation level
- You will design, review and execute test suites.
- You will submit, regress and verify defects.
- You will perform tests against builds and test procedures.
We offer you an exciting work environment, benefits well scaled to your performance and lots of opportunities for professional growth.
If you take up our offer, you will:
Be a member of a great and highly knowledgeable team;
Be part of a multinational company;
Benefit from career development programs;
Enjoy a competitive salary, flexible work arrangements, as well as medical and accident insurance;