Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Ericsson active.
Vezi toate job-urile Data Scientist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Our vision and purpose: “Our purpose is to empower an intelligent, sustainable and connected world. For more than a century, we have been putting smart tools in the hands of people in every sector of our society, creating intelligent technologies that drive positive change. We remain committed to this effort, leaving no one behind.” - Börje Ekholm, President and CEO, Ericsson
So..who is Ericsson today and, how does it support you and the community?
In a world that is increasingly complex, we are on a quest for easy. We are creating game changing technology that is easy to use, adapt and scale, enabling our customers to capture the full value of connectivity.
Find out how our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value
Technical Skills - you have:
• Previous experience on a similar job (at least 5 years)
• Good knowledge of statistical analysis, theory of probabilities, design of experiments and machine learning.
• Acumen for business flow understanding and expertise in data preparation-data mining and pre-processing.
• Strong Knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL, SQL Server, SPSS, SPAS
• Good command of programming language and software environment for statistical analysis, graphics representation and reporting i.e. R, Python;
• Knowledge of Business Objects
• Experience in distributed computing paradigms such as different distributions of Hadoop, Spark.
Soft Skills - you are:
• Creative & innovative
• Keen on learning
• Willing tp apply expertise and technology
• Willing to present & communicate information
Main accountabilities – you will:
• Build advanced statistical models, algorithms and trend analysis in order to discover predictive insights related to network and business objectives
• Translate data algorithms and complex ideas into actionable management insights and solutions
• Translate operator business objectives into business intelligence trough regressive data analytics
• Explore and work on Big Data tools and technologies to sustain our continued operational transformation objectives and market leadership
• Research and develop approaches on how to improve business processes and customers’ experience by using our vast amounts of data
What we offer
• We will value your competences
• You will work in a dynamic company along with the smartest people in the industry
• You will benefit from a wide range of learning and transfer knowledge from/to your colleagues
• You will have access to latest technology and support to showcase your bright ideas
• You will enjoy Ericsson’s ways of working that value the importance of work life balance
• Work from home and flexible work schedule
• Benefits package: including premium healthcare & gym subscriptions
• You will be part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams etc.