Community Support Representative - German speaking
Uber is a technology company. We make a smartphone app that provides users with an on-demand, private car service that takes them safely and smoothly to where they need to go, in dozens of countries and hundreds of cities around the world - at the push of a button.Requirements
- Fluency in German
- Good English (B1/B2)
- Proficiency using computers (typing, quickly navigating between various tools)
- Excellent reading comprehension and writing skills. Must be able to connect what users are asking for with answers to their true issues
- Passion for helping others and creating support experiences that exceed users' expectations
- Deliver high-quality service across multiple support platforms (email, chat, phone)
- Create loyalty among new users and get our early adopters to fall in love with Uber all over again
- Triage issues and escalate them when necessary
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.