Territory Sales Manager | Thermal Labels Timisoara
- Achieve annual operating & sales plan with existing and new accounts by monitoring sales performance against quarterly sales objectives.
- Creates and manages account strategies to deliver on sales goals to enable top-line growth, gain share, and maximize profitability.
- Develops a thorough understanding of market conditions (e.g., current customers, potential customers, competitors) in assigned territory, and develop strategies to achieve revenue goals.
- Understand business context and stakeholder needs to support development of fact-based options and decision making.
- Leads the coordination of product development and sampling activities between the customer and internal customer product development team.
- Initiates project briefs for all new programs.
- Achieves target sales growth and SMART goals by following a Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) methodology.
- Meets with key and strategic customers to build and maintain relationships and negotiate deals.
- Plays a key role in supporting the global account strategy.
- Leverage strong customer relationships and knowledge of the company's solutions in pursuing customer opportunities.
- Utilize in-depth knowledge of full range of the company's solutions in partnering with customers to identify ideal product options and features.
- Demonstrated successful experience in a sales position that involved negotiating complex transactions with upper-level management positions or similar experience.
- Skilled in developing sales penetration and growth strategies at targeted accounts.
- Collects and reports local market intelligence, competitive activity, and customer requirements to sales & marketing leadership teams.
- Ensures that major business opportunities are pursued, followed and properly coordinated between the sales team and the product managers.
- Effectively communicates with customers to ensure customer and company satisfaction.
- Provides timely and accurate responses to customer requests.
- Creates and presents concise, timely, technical and detailed responses to customer RFQs.
- Works with product managers to effectively market all appropriate company product lines and attend any new product training.
- Drafts a L.O.U. for each customer account to ensure and communicate a clear understanding of expectations.
- Enters all customer account activity in CRM.
- Achieves CRM account requirements including an agenda, objective of the call, one key learning and value quantification.
- Represents the company at trade shows and trade association meetings, as required.
- Completes internal reports in a timely manner.
- Coordinates and implements Quarterly Business Reviews.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Stop production or process if the product and/or information is not to standard
- Address and stop any dangerous activity that may cause damage to the product, process, personnel and/or environment
- Driven to succeed, exemplifying a “refuse to lose” attitude.
- Ability to demonstrate a proven track record of repeatedly meeting or exceeding annual sales plan and have the ability to show “rank” on the sales team.
- Demonstrable “new business” delivery as a result of executing an effective account growth strategy.
- Creative and resourceful consultative sales skills.
- Effective communicator, both written and oral, with strong persuasive ability with all levels of management on complex business issues.
- Driven to succeed – Burning desire to win.
- Perseverance – Never gives up and refuses to lose.
- Intelligent – Ability to learn quickly, internalize and retain.
- Resourceful and Creative – Ability to analyze problems/issues from various angles.
- Organized and Ability to Multi-Task – Ability to make sense out of chaos.
Skills & Abilities
Bachelor's Degree in marketing or a business-related field preferred but relevant work experience will be considered
3+ years of technical sales experience with quota responsibility, market development, account planning, customer engagement, business reviews, etc.
Knowledge of CRM systems preferred
Experience selling to global organizations within the electronics, industrial, aeronautics, and/or automotive industries
Existing relationships within strategic sourcing teams, procurement teams, and engineering centers preferred
Proven negotiation skills/experience.
Excellent financial skills and business acumen.
Skilled in conducting territory analysis and planning.
Intermediate Microsoft Office skills required
Certifications & Licenses:
Valid Driver’s License