This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Garanti Bank active
View all jobs Taxation Officer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Insurances - Financial Intermediaries active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
• Higher studies graduate (preferably in-depth studies / Master) in Economics;
• Previous experience in the field of taxation, preferably in the finance-banking sector / Big4 company / fiscal consulting company is a plus;
• Qualifications such as Fiscal Consultant, Accounting Expert, , ADIT or ACCA Student could represent an advantage;
• Good knowledge of local tax legislation (Fiscal Code and Application Rules, Fiscal Procedure Code, related legislation);
• Relevant knowledge of accounting regulations (general accounting principles and practices) is a plus;
• Knowing the FATCA and CRS regulations is a plus;
• Excellent working skills in Excel tool;
• Very good knowledge of English, both written and spoken;
• Ability to organize, analyze and synthesize data;
• Communication skills, teamwork profile with can-do attitude;
• Good abilities to adapt to change and to implement legislative changes with impact on the bank.
• Checks the FATCA and CRS information included in the reports to be submitted by the Bank, as well as the information completed on enrolment of the Bank's clients; if necessary, requires corrections related to the enrolment information from the responsible persons within the business units;
• Prepares together with the Manager of Taxation Department the policies and procedures related to FATCA and CRS as well as related to other activities with impact on the taxes and contributions owed by the Bank;
• Follows updates on FATCA and CRS legislative provisions and their amendments, and informs the colleagues within the Taxation Department;
• Together with the Manager of Taxation Department prepares notifications, materials, presentations for informing the external and internal clients of the Bank and updates internal documents of the Bank;
• Provides support and clarifications to the Bank's external and internal clients regarding FATCA and CRS and centralizes questions and answers;
• Performs duties delegated by the Manager of Taxation Department, such as: registration of invoices / taxes and fees, issuing invoices, registration of VAT / interest tax / other taxes and duties owed to the State Budget and Local Budgets, prepares tax returns, tax reports and other tax documents for submission to tax authorities and local authorities, review of contracts concluded by the Bank, etc.