QA Engineer Intern (1.07-30.09)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Sparktech Software active
View all jobs QA Engineer Intern (1.07-30.09) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
A growing team of technical determined people who believe in delivering valuable web & mobile apps. We grow products that range from desktop, mobile, native to big data solutions, with an accent on enterprise and customer-facing platforms. We’re passionate about understanding data in every form, thus a very significant amount of our craft is machine learning based.Requirements
We are looking for assertive, energetic and creative people to join our team. Passion is the difference between having a job and having a career. Choose your path!
We think it’s essential to have a continuous drive for self improvement and self motivation. Instead of opposing change, we count on you reshaping your mindset to accommodate the new in your daily craft. Your initiative and accountability will open doors much faster and we trust you’ll do your best in being productive and efficient.
Your positive and team oriented attitude will support you in working well with your colleagues. Good communication skills will help you create stronger connections. Whatever the (technical) problem, utilize your skills to be part of the solution.
The difference between something good and something great will be your extreme attention to detail and the consistency of your work. Apart from the support of your dedicated mentor, independent research will unlock more of your creativity to encourage you to reach your potential. Your passion towards quality assurance will fuel your inspiration to come up with original ideas on how to get things done. All these will make a major impact on your results.
To complete the ideal candidate profile, you need to have:
- Ability to translate business/functional/usability requirements into test scenarios;
- Knowledge in software testing;
- Linux command line operation – basic knowledge;
- At least one programming language – basic knowledge;
- Experience with version control software (preferably Git) is a plus;
- Experience with Agile methodologies is a plus;
- Good English skills (written and spoken).
- Become a user expert on how web products work and understand customers and users’ needs;
- Carry QA activities within Scrum teams, covering functional, integration, system, usability, performance and regression testing of web applications;
- Record and document results and compare to expected results;
- Prioritise anomalies and issues;
- Retest bug fixes;
- Design test cases and execute regression tests;
- Participates in the planning of releases;
- Participate in the iteration planning and team standup meetings;
- Work with talented and determined engineers and architects to shape the future of web and mobile solutions;
- Discover continuous learning opportunities in your everyday activity.
INTERNSHIP PROGRAM: 1.07.2019 -30.09.2019 (full-time)
We encourage Computer Science students to apply for our Internship program this summer. It will be based on an Agile project that will start from scratch. Open positions include roles in Big Data, Machine Learning, Frontend and Backend development, Project Management, DevOps and Quality Assurance. We provide meaningful and engaging work and support free exchange of ideas.
From the first day on the job, all interns will be involved in a training phase where they will be encouraged to expand their knowledge. This includes getting familiar with the Agile working environment, with a focus on assimilating as much know-how as possible. Following the training, all interns will form an Agile team and they will have the opportunity to be actively involved in every phase of the project, all with the support of a dedicated mentor. All assignments will add value both to our company and to your development as a professional in the field.