Manager Accounting Shared Service Center (SSC)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile SalesConsulting active.
Vezi toate job-urile Manager Accounting Shared Service Center (SSC) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
• Minimum Higher Vocational Education
• 10-15 years relevant work experience
• Advanced knowledge of English and Romanian languages
• Able to maintain a good and professional relationship with both financial as non-financial co-workers
• Attention for business interests, monitoring progress of agreements
• Arrive at good insight into problems by ascertaining and investigating important data, and by making connections to find solutions (thought and imagination)
• A goal result orientation in spite of problems, adversity, resistance or diversions, maintaining focus on achieving the objective
• Professional qualifications ACCA / CIMA / Certified Auditor/ CECCAR will be a plus
•Maintaining accurate, timely and complete books of the companies with a high standard of supporting documentation
•Keeping all (financial) procedures, processes and finance structures up to date
•Alignment and optimization of key month-end processes & internal controls
•High quality and efficiency of the SSC
•Ensuring compliance with Dutch GAAP, Romanian GAAP and tax requirements
•Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts, including explanation of outstanding balances and associated journal entries as well as review there off
•Support internal customers in analysis of the balance sheet accounts, balance fluctuations and P&L statements and provide support in external audits
•Oversees service delivery and the day-to-day operations of the SSC, ensuring that all standards are met and procedures are followed
•Establishes priorities and schedules of main activities
•Supervises staff, managing performance, staff development, training and careers
•Plans and monitors staffing, overseeing recruitment and any other administrative functions related to the smooth functioning of the SSC
•Continuous improvement : Develops and implements new work methods and procedures of the SSC. Among others through the application of Lean techniques. Recommends procedural changes to improve SSC efficiency and ensures appropriate implementation of decisions made by senior management
•Oversees and ensures the smooth functioning of information systems required to deliver the services and defines changes required to maintain the systems operational and fit for purpose
•Defines and ensures the implementation of SSC Service Level Agreements
•Prepares and monitors the SSC budget
•Establishes and maintains close working relationships with internal customers, Finance Director International Transport, CFO and Group Control
*All applicants will be saved in our internal databases. Only eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!