This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Vauban active
View all jobs Security Architect active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Vauban is a Romanian Group with more than 11 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +450 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
To migrate existing Endpoints to a new version, centrally managed by ePolicy Orchestrator ePO531
We need a Security architect with good expertise of McAfee endpoint security and Microsoft Security (Office 365, E3-E5)
Fortinet knowledge would be an advantage
Part time: couple of days per month, remotely
Good experience working with McAfee ePO 5.3.1 and the following McAfee endpoints products:
Endpoint Security Threat Prevention ENS-TP
Endpoint Security Firewall ENS-FW
Endpoint Security Web Control ENS-WC
Endpoint Security Adaptive Threat Protection ENS-ATP
The ePO server is managing approximately 3500 servers and 10800 workstations.
• McAfee Endpoint Security - ENS product and policies implementation.
• McAfee Data Exchange Layer – DXL servers setup, management and ePO integration
• McAfee Threat Intelligence Exchange - TIE servers setup, management and ePO integration
• Threat Intelligence Exchange - TIE Reputation daily management
• McAfee Advanced Threat Defense - ATD servers setup, management and ePO integration
• Roll-out of McAfee Endpoint Security with all the upper features.
• Integration of Security Information & Event Management collector.
• Responsible for McAfee ePO (servers & agent handlers) management and upgrades.
• Implementation of new policies for all company security products like VSE, ENS, DLP, FRP, etc.
• Responsible for implementation of automated tasks and reports.
• Responsible for new products implementation or older products upgrade.