Business Development Manager Training and Services
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Alef Distribution active
View all jobs Business Development Manager Training and Services active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
ALEF Distribution RO S.A. is part of the ALEF NULA, a regional distributor for Eastern Europe. Founded in 1994, ALEF generated revenue of approximately $ 180 million, relying on over 300 employees, experts in the areas covered. ALEF Distribution RO promotes and distributes IT components, accessories and systems for both the consumer market and business solutions. Our focus is towards customer and the delivery of complete services and solutions that meet its requirements.Requirements
• 5+ years sales and business development experience, preferably in the IT Training / Services industry.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
• Strong commercial experience and business acumen.
• Proven Professional services sales experience
• Strong awareness of technologies, IT equipment’s, solutions and services, as well as the technical training market in Romania;
• Effective presentation skills
• Self-motivated & able to set his/her own goals
• Good networking skills
• Availability to travel to attend partner meetings, events and courses
• English knowledge – advanced level
• Ability to work in a team to achieve goals.
• Undertake professional development, both by taking part in courses organized by the company and outside of it.
o Promoting the technical trainings curricula and services to the targeted customers;
o Build & maintain a pipeline of training opportunities and professional services and provide regular forecasts / business reviews to senior management
o Develop a list of prospect companies, make cold calls to introduce our company’s offerings, setup meetings, and follow up;
o Work with the other BDM”s ALEF team in order to meet all objectives of ALEF Training & Expert Center Team
o Experience engaging and presenting to senior executives (C- level).
o Build a strong and active business network with his partners/ customers
o Work with Training Team Lead to prepare the business plan and value proposition for his/her partners which is measured across revenue, profit and market share.