Business Development Manager Training and Services
ALEF Distribution RO S.A. is part of the ALEF NULA, a regional distributor for Eastern Europe. Founded in 1994, ALEF generated revenue of approximately $ 180 million, relying on over 220 employees, experts in the areas covered.Requirements
• 5+ years sales and business development experience, preferably in the IT Training / Services industry.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
• Strong commercial experience and business acumen.
• Proven Professional services sales experience
• Strong awareness of technologies, IT equipment’s, solutions and services, as well as the technical training market in Romania;
• Effective presentation skills
• Self-motivated & able to set his/her own goals
• Good networking skills
• Availability to travel to attend partner meetings, events and courses
• English knowledge – advanced level
• Ability to work in a team to achieve goals.
• Undertake professional development, both by taking part in courses organized by the company and outside of it.
o Promoting the technical trainings curricula and services to the targeted customers;
o Build & maintain a pipeline of training opportunities and professional services and provide regular forecasts / business reviews to senior management
o Develop a list of prospect companies, make cold calls to introduce our company’s offerings, setup meetings, and follow up;
o Work with the other BDM”s ALEF team in order to meet all objectives of ALEF Training & Expert Center Team
o Experience engaging and presenting to senior executives (C- level).
o Build a strong and active business network with his partners/ customers
o Work with Training Team Lead to prepare the business plan and value proposition for his/her partners which is measured across revenue, profit and market share.