IBM Internship - Test Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE) active.
Vezi toate job-urile IBM Internship - Test Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internship active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
|Angajator:||IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE)|
IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE) was established in 2012 by joining several centers in Europe. The Delivery Center is part of a global network of 80 similar centers and uses the best IBM methods of work, global processes and techniques. The center has achieved CMMI Level 5 (Capability Maturity Model Integration) and its mission is to provide customers with software solution customized to their global business needs.Cerinte
The Junior Test Specialist role calls for a positive and proactive approach, a clear mind and the ability to work to very high standards and challenging timescales. You should also have a passion for the business and pay great attention to detail.
In addition, the following will be essential:
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related discipline
* English language skills: Fluent
* Java: Basic � Intermediate level
* SQL: Basic � Intermediate level
* Analytical thinking
* Attention to detail
* Customer focus
* Excellent verbal and written expression
* Strong time management skills.
We are looking for a Junior Test Specialist that can support our project team in developing and executing software test plans in order to identify software problems and their causes. In this role, your contributions and leadership will be vital to providing a high quality user experience to our customers.
* Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures
* Develop or specify standards, methods, or procedures to determine product quality or release readiness
* Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers
* Provide feedback and recommendations to developers on software usability and functionality
* Test system modifications to prepare for implementation
* Conduct software compatibility tests with programs, hardware, operating systems, or network environments
* Design or develop automated testing tools
* Perform initial debugging procedures by reviewing configuration files, logs, or code pieces to determine breakdown source
* Training regarding IBM as a corporation and IBM Romania - departments & activities;
Soft skills training for certain abilities - communication, team work, planning& organizing, presentation skills
* Common session regarding hardware, software and services and workshops depending on the professional interest of the interns
* Project tasks in frame of a development project on which interns will need to work together and share information and knowledge with the team members.
Depending on the demonstrated level of performance, after 3 months of internship all the suitable candidates will be offered the option of a full time position in IBM.