HR Assistant with French
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach.
The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology, and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007, currently employing over 500 people in our three offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timisoara, and Iasi.
• Graduate student in Human Resources / Business Administration;
• Interest and understanding of cross-field corporate HR procedures and systems;
• Ability to act as a bridge between the various internal departments, as well as to identify and forward complex technical issues;
• Excellent collaboration skills;
• Fluent in English; knowledge of French is a plus.
• Support for recruitment activities;
• Management of external applications / candidates during interviews with Partner and firm-wide management representatives;
• Operating necessary adjustments related to recruitment records;
• Long term development in CRM Opportunities Management.