C++ Embedded Engineer (Middle Career Level)
Moving forward is impossible without the initial drive to do things differently. Our business is all about the people we come across, whether it's in our everyday interactions or in our vision for the brand.Cerinte
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar;
- At least 2 - 3 years' experience with C/C++;
- Excellent knowledge of OOP, multi-threading, design patterns;
- Good English communication skills, both written or verbal.
As a C++ Embedded Engineer, you will contribute to the development of wireless devices for different modules: security, radio, networking & protocols. Moreover, you will:
- Design & develop embedded wireless & networking devices;
- Offer support and suggest solutions to the development team;
- Contribute to various areas of software development such as development of high-level embedded applications, security solutions or protocols;
- Actively participate in all stages of the development process.
- Private healthcare insurance;
- Mentoring, training, challenging projects, growth opportunities;
- Day off for birthday;
- Gradual increase in number of vacation days;
- Bookster subscription;
- Rented football and tennis courts;
- Games - foosball (and championship), XBox room;
- In-door & out-door events such as parties, movie nights, game nights and many others;
- Cozy office in central Bucharest (around Victoriei Square) close to lots of food vendors.
Only eligible candidates will be contacted in a maximum of 2 weeks. All information will be treated as strictly confidential.