Media Content Designer
Remember the last time you danced in a supermarket or while shopping for clothes? We are the ones playing that music for you.
Mood Media is the Global Leader in elevating Customer Experiences – combining Sight, Sound, Scent, Social Media and Mobile Solutions to create greater emotional connections between brands and consumers. Our clients include companies of all sizes and market sectors, from the world´s biggest brands to thousands of small businesses. Our solutions reach more than 150 million people every day at 500,00+ client locations in 106 countries.
- Produce media (HTML5 or video) templates
- Work with project managers in order to implement their requirements.
- Modify and adapt existing projects for new customers.
- Produce layouts to be validated by customers in order to produce the HTML templates.
Creative Designers should be strong communicators who think creatively, are detail-oriented and are able to meet deadlines. They should thrive in a collaborative environment and possess strong problem-solving, decision-making and organizational skills.
A Creative Designer should take a customer-driven approach to creating marketing and advertising materials. Besides these general skills, many employers might look for potential Camp Counsellor candidates to possess the following skills.
- Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere - good to have.
These need to be learned at a medium level after hiring .
- 3D skills – bonus.