Gi Group este una dintre cele mai mari companii de resurse umane la nivel mondial, oferind servicii pentru dezvoltarea pieței forței de muncă. Grupul oferă servicii de muncă temporară și permanentă, recrutare și selecție, servicii de consultanță și training cât și alte servicii complementare.Cerinte
GI Group is one of the world’s leading companies in the area of human capital solutions providing services in various domains of talent acquisition.
GI Group is recruiting, on behalf of its client, a SharePoint Developer.
The new employee will be working to develop IBase (facility system) on new SharePoint online and O365 platform. The system currently exists on legacy platform and it has to be migrated to new platform.
Existing IBase – facility system is built on legacy SharePoint version, which is causing limitations, and service quality issues. Also, it doesn’t support mobility. The project is sponsored to migrate IBase to new O365 and develop the mobility part.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in the field
• Preferred – Bachelor degree in computer science.
• Oversee the management and execution of multiple SharePoint projects through their life cycle.
• Identify and prioritize improvement opportunities via data gathering and process mapping.
• Design business process models via MS Flow and SharePoint Designer Workflows.
• Design, development and support of SharePoint sites for the company’s Hub.