Accounts Payable Associate with Greek
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Accenture active.
Vezi toate job-urile Accounts Payable Associate with Greek active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
•Educational background in economics, accountancy or finances;
•Very good English and Greek communication skills (written & spoken) ;
•Experience in accountancy or financial area- would be a plus;
•General Ledger experience would be a plus
•Ability to be flexible and work analytically in problem-solving environment ;
•Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills;
•Responsibility and accuracy;
•Flexibility, especially in the closing periods;
•Automatic and Manual Payment Proposal and Posting
•Clearing of payments suspense account
•Reconciliations of Suspense Accounts
•Direct Debit payments
•Month End Closing Processes
•Booking journal entry
•Maintenance of Excel spreadsheet with operating costs and splitting of invoice
•Master data creation and modification
•Posting invoice, payments, master data, journal entries
•Handle the queries/issues as per the requests
•Respond/resolve the issues within deadlines
•Adhere to the escalation matrix and follow up procedures
•Ensuring the reporting metrics in place and delivered as per the schedules
- Attractive benefits package including: coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym subscription or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, interactive library subscription;
- Opportunity to practice Greek with native speakers;
- Access to a global network of knowledge and resources;
- Extensive training through a variety of methods – online, classroom, etc;
- Opportunities to develop your skills and gain valuable practical experience in your field of expertise, and to develop skills in other industries;
- An experienced Career Counselor to guide you and check on your progress;
- Interesting and challenging work for the world’s leading companies – our clients;
- Professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance;
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work/life balance, where fun outings, sports activities and volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life.