This job is no longer active!
View all jobs CN Group active
View all jobs Support/Test Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Founded by our Danish owners in 1994, we are a first rate technical skills software company with an active and a "can do" working culture.
Our customers are Western Europe top leading actors in Finance, Aviation, Media & Publishing, Security and Telecom. We are proud of our growing list of references, many of whom are now members of our innovative CN Group Partnership Program.
We are flexible in our business arrangements and share the risks with our customers. Each customer is unique, and we make sure
that for each of them we fashion a unique working relationship to become a valued long-term partner.
Today we employ almost 300 people and we are working with the major players in Scandinavia, Germany, Austria, Switzerland and
What we need from you:
- Java 8 (basics)
- Linux including scripting in bash
- Jenkins jobs & management
- Knowledge of web services and how to test them
- Tools: Subversion, Jira/Confluence
- Apache ActiveMQ
- Linux scripting in Bash or Python
- Integration experience.
- English – communication with our international clients on a daily basis
- Ability and willingness to learn new things and work on yourself
- Readiness for traveling (1-3 time per year)
What will be your tasks?
- Maintaining out installation test Jenkins job using Chrome driver to create bookings on OpenJaw
- Using/maintaining our regression test framework
- Writing/preparing test cases
- System testing our use cases once done in dev
- Supporting test team when they need technical assistance
- Creating/maintaining mock services
- Helping the dev team with test data if possible/necessary
What can you expect?
- Work with interesting technologies for international clients
- Internal knowledge sharing activities organized in the working time
- Passionate colleagues who will support you in your growth
- Opportunity for travel
- Friendly team, open door policy, informal company culture
What will be your benefits?
- Possibility to work from home, flexible program
- Paid certification, technical and soft-skills trainings
- In house training (hackathons, coding dojos, hands-on, workshops and seminars etc.)
- Additional holidays after 1 year in the company
- Loyalty bonus
- Great company events
If you are looking for interesting projects, freedom at work (things like home office, flexible working hours) and a company culture that will support your ideal please apply now!