Senior Angular Developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs CN Group active
View all jobs Senior Angular Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Founded by our Danish owners in 1994, we are a first rate technical skills software company with an active and a "can do" working culture.
Our customers are Western Europe top leading actors in Finance, Aviation, Media & Publishing, Security and Telecom. We are proud of our growing list of references, many of whom are now members of our innovative CN Group Partnership Program.
We are flexible in our business arrangements and share the risks with our customers. Each customer is unique, and we make sure
that for each of them we fashion a unique working relationship to become a valued long-term partner.
Today we employ almost 300 people and we are working with the major players in Scandinavia, Germany, Austria, Switzerland and
Do you want to work on international projects but without the need to move abroad? Are you searching for the company who can offer you more home office possibilities? Interested to improve your English on daily basis? Willing to work in a community of 250+ developers who are investing also in sharing knowledge?
Then stop-by and read the following:
We are extending the existing team for one of our Austrian projects in Security systems for conferences and other events.
This is for someone who has:
- Experience with development in Angular6 or experience with older versions
- Capability and willingness to work with Agile methodology
- Advanced English – there will be daily communication with our international clients
- Analytical thinking
- Ability and willingness to learn new things and improve your skills
- Readiness to travel
What will be your tasks?
- Developing of web application command center for police, firefighters and ambulance
- 50% maintenance, 50% new development
- Regular communication with the client regarding any project issues
- Close cooperation with Project Managers and Line Managers on the project
- Sharing experience and mentoring junior colleagues
What can you expect?
- Work with interesting technologies for international clients
- Egghead, Safari books and Pluralsight licenses
- Every year half of the Developers are traveling to international conferences (Reactive conf., Lambda Days, FrontTrends, GrahpQL Europe etc.)
- Internal knowledge sharing activities organized in the working time
- Passionate colleagues who will support you in your growth
- Opportunity for travel
- Friendly team, open door policy, informal company culture
What will be your benefits?
- Possibility to work from home, flexible program
- Paid certification, technical and soft-skills trainings
- In house training (hackathons, coding dojos, hands-on, workshops and seminars etc.)
- Additional holidays after 1 year in the company
- Loyalty bonus
- Great company events