Economist for External Accounting for General Ledger with English (SXFR)
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at email@example.com.
- Bachelor's degree – Business Administration, Accounting,Finance, Economics, or related degree
- At least two years working knowledge in Financial accounting, especially in General Accounting field
- Fluently spoken and written English and Czech
- Proficient computer skills - SAP Module FI, MM and MS Office
- Ability to work in a structured and careful way
- Customer service and communication skills
- Team player and ability to work in a flexible way
- Likes to work with numbers
- Willingness to travel
- Outgoing and easy to get along with
Your future job location offers you:
Flexible benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities.
- Upload and signature for payments in Electronic Banking
- Capital movements postings
- Book closing
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Journal entries posting
- Various accrual computation and postings
- Performing month end reconciliations
- Provisions for risks and contingencies
- Carry-forward procedures at year end
- Capitalization, depreciation, retirement for fixed assets
- VAT report,external audit report etc.
- Maintain relationship with the customer
- Preparing and presenting specific reports, in accordance with management instructions
- Providing support to the Head of SSC Accounting, to other
- SSC departments whenever needed and to other customers’ employees within the frame of Service Level Agreement